During the early hours of this Thursday they have been evacuated two women by smoke inhalation behind the mattress fire in a housing portal in the municipality of Marbella.

As reported by the Emergency 112 service, toaround two in the morning, the residents of the block of flats alarmed by the great smoke that came from the portal warned that in the four-story building located on the Arroyo Primero Avenue, a fire was breaking out.

Firefighters, the National Police and the Local Police traveled to the place, calling the health services to carry out the transfer in ICU of the two affected women after intoxication. In addition, they had to attend a woman of about 61 years that he was also at the scene of the events due to smoke inhalation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *