Two women have been evacuated to a hospital after being poisoned by inhaling smoke due to the fire in a mattress inside a housing portal in the Malaga town of Marbella this Thursday.

As reported by the Andalusian Emergency 112 service, a service attached to the Council of the Presidency, Public Administration and Interior of the Board, the fire occurred around 2.00 am, when the residents of a four-storey apartment block They have alerted the coordination center that there was a lot of smoke in the common areas of a four-story building located on Arroyo Primero avenue.

Firefighters, National Police, Local Police and the health services of the Board have intervened in the incident, who have mobilized a medical team from Marbella and a mobile ICU from San Pedro de Alcántara to assist and transfer the two affected, In addition to treating another 61-year-old woman at the scene, also for smoke inhalation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *