Agents of the National Police have stopped in marbella to a man from 18 years being surprised after the sale of several nitrous oxide canisters. The person arrested as allegedly responsible for a crime against public health, offered the bottles to 150 and 200 euros, depending on their size, for consumption at local private parties. The agents, after identifying him with false documentationthey seized 1,540 euros, foreign currency, four laughing gas cylinders and balloons for ingestion inside the vehicle.
The events occurred in the early hours of last Sunday, in Marbella, when a patrol in prevention work Citizen security watched as a man loaded several bottles into the trunk of a vehicle. When the agents approached, they verified that they were nitrous oxide cylinders, commonly known as laughing gasconsumed for its anesthetic and dissociative effect in places of leisure.
As a result of this location, we proceeded to man id, that once the police databases were consulted, it was possible to corroborate that he used false documentation. Likewise, an inspection was carried out in a car, where 1,540 euros, foreign currency, four bottles of laughing gas and balloons for the ingestion of the same.
The investigations carried out by the patrol revealed that the 18-year-old man sold nitrous oxide bottles at entertainment venues, at a price of around 150 and 200 euros, depending on the size of the bottle. The arrested person was charged with crimes against public health and false documents, being placed at the disposal of the Court of Instruction number 4 of Marbella.
Nitrogen oxide in recent years has become one of the recreational drugs most popular in clubs, discos and private parties in Europe. It is a colorless gas, with a sweet and toxic odor, with anesthetic and dissociative effect. This substance can produce euphoria, a feeling of well-being and intoxication, prolonging its effects for a maximum of three minutes.
The administration of this gas is carried out inhaled, a new form of administration being the aspiration of the content of the inflated balloons. Breathing this gas can cause lightheadedness, dizziness and drowsiness, reaching in high doses to cause fainting and even death.