The Marbella City Council will carry out 1,500 voluntary antigen tests in the nine active participation centers (CPA) of the municipality as a measure to guarantee safety against Covid. The mayor, Ángeles Muñoz, explained today to the presidents of the facilities of the campaign, promoted by the restart of activities, will start next Monday, in collaboration with the Stop and Help Association (DYA), and that interested users can already request to take the test at their respective CPA.
“The Costa del Sol Hospital has given us a set of tests absolutely free and we were clear that the first thing was our elders,” said the councilor, who stressed the importance of knowing, in a simple way, if there is someone infected for greater peace of mind for members.
Likewise, more than 15,000 masks and batches of hydroalcoholic gels, and information campaigns will be promoted on flu vaccination or on the possibility of a third dose against the coronavirus. “Our goal is that the entire health aspect is well covered in our centers for the elderly, especially from the point of view of prevention,” said Muñoz, who recalled that the facilities reopened on 15 September.
The schedule for performing the antigen tests will be as follows:
- Monday, September 27: from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., CPA Las Chapas and from 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., CPA Los Paisajes.
- Tuesday, September 28: from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., CPA Plaza Toros and from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., CPA Santa Marta.
- Wednesday 29 September: from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., CPA Encarna Cantero.
- Thursday 30 September: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., CPA Miraflores.
- Friday 1 October: from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., CPA Nueva Andalucía.
- Monday 4 October: from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., CPA San Pedro I.
- Tuesday 5 October: from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., CPA San Pedro II.