The assistance project started at the beginning of this year by the Quirónsalud Marbella Hospital takes a new momentum, with the announcement of the launch of 11 new multidisciplinary units, which value the close coordination between different services and a work model in which the interaction between the professionals involved is permanent.
The main objective of these new Units is to provide a quality and excellent patient care, putting all the resources available to the hospital at your service. A first consultation with the specialist activates the Roadmap of these multidisciplinary care units that, depending on the diagnosis detected, will sequentially program a visit schedule for patient follow-up, guaranteeing the evaluation and clinical monitoring by different professionals.
In this way, you get an attention of clinical excellence in which all the specialists involved intervene in a coordinated manner, and patient safety and quality of care are the priority objectives.
The services of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiology, Otolaryngology, Pulmonology, Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy, Rheumatology, Midwives Unit, Nutrition, and Piscology They are part of the eleven new multidisciplinary units, although they will not be the only ones and others are planned for the future. The new units are:
- Comprehensive care unit for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Puerperium.
- Comprehensive pathology unit of Knee.
- Comprehensive pathology unit of Hips.
- Comprehensive pathology unit of Superior member.
- Care unit for patients with Fibromyalgia.
- Unit of Sports pathologies.
- Comprehensive pathology unit of Column.
- Unit of Regenerative Therapies.
- Unit of Children’s Orthopedics.
- Sleep Respiratory Disorders Unit (syndrome of obstructive sleep apnea).
- Rehabilitation Unit Cardiac and Respiratory.
With the premiere of the new assistance programs (some of them are unique and pioneers in the province) the Quirónsalud Marbella Hospital stands as benchmark in the province of Malaga in the implementation of multidisciplinary work models and coordination of professionals from different specialties for the resolution of a single diagnosis.