After several weeks stabilized around 50 cases, the accumulated rate of infections in the Costa del Sol picks up to 60.5 cases (+4.8) per one hundred thousand inhabitants after last weekend. By municipalities these are the updated figures:
- Marbella: 86 (+4).
- Estepona: 41.3.
- Manilva: 30.4 (-6.1).
- Benahavís: 25.8 (+12.9).
- Casares: 0.
The most positive data of the day is that a new day passes no deceased, now almost two weeks without deaths from COVID on the Costa del Sol. During the weekend they are counted 24 new infections and 17 recovered people.
- Marbella: 18,840 confirmed cases (+18), 18,309 cured (+8) and 233 deaths.
- Estepona: 7,260 confirmed cases (+5), 7,126 cured (+7) and 60 deaths.
- Manilva: 1,542 confirmed cases, 1,504 cured (+2) and 22 deaths.
- Benahavís: 487 confirmed cases (+1), 474 cured and 4 deaths.
- Casares: 409 confirmed cases, 396 cured and 12 deceased.
The hospital situation is also evolving favorably: in the last week they have been counted six admissions for COVID on the Costa del Sol, none of them in ICU. There are also no deaths in the last seven days.