The Territorial Health Alert Committee has agreed to keep the Costa del Sol in Level 2, being the only health district in the province that still remains in a situation of high risk (between 150 and 250 cases). The rest of the Malaga territory has dropped to Lev1, which is equivalent to medium risk, and may expand capacity both indoors and outdoors. In addition, at this level the bar consumption at nightlife.
Regarding the evolution of the pandemic, in the last two days there have been no victims, and the contagion rate on the Costa del Sol stands at 148.4 cases per 100,000 inhabitants. These are the data by municipalities, compared to last Tuesday:
- Manilva: 261.6.
- Marbella: 191 (-3.4).
- Estepona: 163.8 (-51.2).
- Benahavís: 142 (+51.7).
- Casares: 43.6. (-14.5).
The evolution of the rest of indicators of the pandemic in the last two days is as follows:
- Marbella: 18,202 confirmed cases (+48), 16,651 cured (+157) and 222 deaths.
- Estepona: 7,064 confirmed cases (+15), 6,412 cured (+93) and 57 deaths.
- Manilva: 1,491 confirmed cases (+4), 1,331 cured (+24) and 22 deaths.
- Benahavís: 478 confirmed cases (+4), 433 cured (+1) and 4 deaths.
- Casares: 396 confirmed cases, 366 cured (+5) and 12 deceased.
In the last 7 days, the number of people hospitalized for coronavirus is 18 patients, and 1 admission to the ICU.