The contagion rate in the Costa del Sol Health District drops to 67.2 cases (-2) per one hundred thousand inhabitants. By municipalities, these are the updated infection rates:
- Marbella: 124.6 (+0.6).
- Manilva: 48.7.
- Estepona: 45.6 (-14.2).
- Benahavís: 25.8 (+12.9).
- Casares: 14.5 (-14.6).
In the rest of the indicators, it stands out mainly that, one more day, there are no deceased by COVID. In the last 24 hours they are counted 28 new infections and 71 people cured.
- Marbella: 18,504 confirmed cases (+22), 17,789 cured (+37) and 227 deaths.
- Estepona: 7,144 confirmed cases (+2), 6,971 cured (+21) and 58 deaths.
- Manilva: 1,515 confirmed cases (+2), 1,455 cured (+9) and 22 deaths.
- Benahavís: 482 confirmed cases (+1), 463 cured (+2) and 4 deaths.
- Casares: 402 confirmed cases (+1), 384 cured (+2) and 12 deaths.
Everything seems to indicate that on the Costa del Sol it will remain in the level 1 of COVID risk, although it is closer to reaching the desired level 0, which it will achieve when its incidence drops below 50 cases.
The decision depends on the Territorial Committee for Health Alerts, which will meet tomorrow Thursday. In the absence of a few hours for this meeting, only the Serrania de Ronda, with 38.2 cases, it would go down to level 0 and return to normal, eliminating the restrictions. Malaga capital could join it since, today, it shows a rate of 51.9 cases And tomorrow I could qualify to go down to the minimum level.