The incidence of the virus continues to decline on the Costa del Sol, and for the first time since the first months of the pandemic, it is below 100 cases. The rate of infections per one hundred thousand inhabitants accumulated in 14 days is 91.1 cases (-6.6). By municipalities, this is the situation:
- Marbella: 129.4 (-8.1).
- Manilva: 109.5 (-18.2).
- Estepona: 95.4 (-7.1).
- Casares: 87.2.
- Benahavís: 38.7 (-51.6).
In the main indicators it stands out that only Marbella registered new infections, and that yesterday there was no deceased by COVID. On the contrary, the cured patients, which in the last day amounted to 108.
- Marbella: 18,371 confirmed cases (+10), 17,375 cured (+73) and 225 deaths.
- Estepona: 7,121 confirmed cases, 6,752 cured (+29) and 58 deaths.
- Manilva: 1,508 confirmed cases, 1,399 cured (+3) and 22 deaths.
- Benahavís: 481 confirmed cases, 454 cured (+2) and 4 deaths.
- Casares: 402 confirmed cases, 374 cured (+1) and 12 deaths.
They also improve hospital data in the Costa del Sol Health District, where the number of patients admitted in the last week is reduced to 11. No admission to the ICU has been recorded, and in the last seven days 1 deceased has been recorded.