Two women have been evacuated to a hospital after being intoxicated by inhaling smoke from a mattress fire inside a housing portal in Marbella this Thursday.

As reported by the Andalusian Emergency 112 service, a service attached to the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administration and Interior of the Board, the fire occurred around 2:00, when the Neighbors of a four-story block of flats have alerted to the coordination center that there was a lot of smoke in the common areas of a four-story building located on Arroyo Primero avenue.

In the incident, members of the Fire Department, National Police Force, Local Police and the health services of the Board have intervened, who have mobilized a medical team from Marbella and a mobile ICU from San Pedro de Alcántara to assist and transfer the two affected, in addition to treating another 61-year-old woman also for smoke inhalation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *